Me in a nutshell...

I married my high school sweetheart in 2003 and have been enjoying the military life with all of it's challenges both good and bad since. I have a B.S. in Psychology, worked in law enforcement field and now am finding it difficult to find any work. I have decided to follow my heart and work with numbers! Yuck to some, but fun to me. I'm working on an Accounting degree while juggling military life, raising 2 beautiful kids and searching for an opening in the job market where I can hone my skills. Follow me along this fun, stressful and interesting journey....

Sunday, April 27, 2014

CMO1 Completed!

I just completed the CMO1 assessment and I have to say that it is not much different from the pre-assessment.  I read that a couple of other students felt that it was different.  I have to disagree.  There were even a couple of questions that were almost if not identical to questions on the pre-assessment. 


I found what worked best for me was to read through and take notes on the text.  Then I found the narrated slides (I attached a link) that I went through and watched and it really helped to solidify some things I was having problems with. 


Overall a good deal of information but if you pace yourself and practice you will do fine.




http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0073379611/student_view0/chapter1/

1 comment:

  1. (sorry if this double posts) I just wanted to say thanks for the link! I am just now starting CMO and am trying to find the best study plan to push through this course, every bit helps! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete